New! General monthly pass available on RTC Nomade paiement
Purchase and activate fares anywhere, anytime with the RTC Nomade Payment app, the latest in our line of Nomade tools.
Buy fares directly on your smartphone without going anywhere—it’s flexible and user friendly. You’re ready to ride in a few easy clicks!
- Buy fares on your smartphone with your credit card.
- Activate your fare before starting your trip (Internet connection or data plan required).
- Use your smartphone to show your ticket to the driver when you get on board (visual validation).
- Manage your account securely.
- View your recent transactions.
- Accepted payment methods: Visa and MasterCard.
- Available free for Android and iOS.
- Accessible for people with visual impairment or other disabilities.
- Linked in the main menu of RTC’s real-time Nomade app.
As of Monday, December 14, four STLévis fares have been available for purchase via the RTC Nomade paiement app:
- 1 ticket
- 4 tickets
- 8 tickets
- 12 tickets
These fares are not accepted for RTC routes.
To distinguish between RTC and STLévis fares, the transit authority name is included in the name of the fare.
Please note that the background colour for animated RTC fares changed on December 14. New RTC fares have a blue background with the RTC logo. STLévis fares have a light grey background with the STLévis logo. The Nomade camel appears at the centre of all fares.
How it works
- Download the app onto your smartphone.
- Create an account.
- Buy fares using your credit card.
- Activate your fare before you get on board (animated ticket).
- Show it to the driver when you get on board.
Fare categories will be phased in gradually.
Occasional fares will be available for purchase starting June 18.
- 1 trip: valid for 90 minutes
- 1 day
- 5 consecutive days
- Unlimited weekend
Starting February 2021
Monthly - General
- Reduced fares (with photo)
- Metropolitan pass