Save with the Family Privilege
Children 12 and under who accompany you always ride free. Maximum of three children per adult travelling on a valid RTC fare.
We have nearly 170 points of sale—just look for the sign with our logo. Consul the list of points of sale
Direct link between Sainte-Foy and the airport
- Departures every 30 minutes, 7 days a week
- Runs between Québec City Jean-Lesage International Airport and the bus and train stations in Sainte-Foy
- Fare machine at the airport
Yours to discover
Routes 1 and route 11
- Route 1 provides a link between the Saint-Sacrament neighborhood and the Old Port. It serves the Saint-Roch district, Place Royale, and Musée de la civilisation.
- Route 11 is a high-frequency, wheelchair-accessible bus that enables you to visit the must-see attractions between Sainte-Foy and the Old Port, including shopping centers, the Plains of Abraham, museums, and Château Frontenac.
High frequency routes
Métrobus (800 series)
- Provide access to Québec City’s main hubs for access to shopping centers, cultural attractions, heritage sites, and much more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Equipped with a bike rack (except Métrobus 803)