Monday to Friday
6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays
7:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
How to reserve
For the next day
If you call after 6 p.m., you will not be able to travel until 6 p.m. the following day.
You have until 10 a.m. to make reservations for trips between 6 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. the same day.
From 6:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. the same day
Until 10:00 a.m. the same day
- User number
- Payment method
- Trip date
- Address of departure point and point of return (if different)
- Desired arrival time at destination
- Address of destination
- Desired departure time for return trip
- Mobility aid used (e.g., cane, 4-wheel scooter, manual wheelchair, etc.)
- Presence of an attendant and method of payment, if applicable
- Presence of guide dog, service dog, or any other animal, if applicable
- Be ready to go at the appointed time. (e.g., if your trip has been confirmed for 1 p.m., a vehicle will be by to pick you up between 1 p.m. and 1:15 p.m.).
- As part of our efforts to optimize all trip requests, an STAC representative may inform you that a change has been made to your reservation time.
- If you cannot be easily reached by phone, it is your responsibility to contact STAC to confirm the exact time of your trips.
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Journée nationale des patriotes
- Fête nationale (June 24)
- Canada Day (July 1)
- Labour Day
- Holidays (December 24 to January 4)
If a public holiday lands on a weekend, it is automatically moved to the nearest business day. If the public holiday is on a Saturday, the Friday before is considered the holiday. If the public holiday is on a Sunday, the Monday after is considered the holiday.