Fax reservation form (PDF, 28.7 KB) (French only) STAC will return the form by fax to confirm your trip times.
Priorisation des déplacements
Veuillez noter qu'en raison de la forte demande et des enjeux de main d’œuvre qui touchent les activités du STAC, particulièrement les fins de semaine, les déplacements pour des motifs médical, travail ou études seront priorisés.
Confirmation d'une demande de déplacement
- La demande de déplacement est prise à l’appel, mais la confirmation sera effectuée la veille du déplacement.
- Les clients doivent posséder un titre de transport valide.
Monday to Friday
6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays
7:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
How to reserve
For the next day
If you call after 6 p.m., you will not be able to travel until 6 p.m. the following day.
You have until 10 a.m. to make reservations for trips between 6 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. the same day.
From 6:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. the same day
Until 10:00 a.m. the same day
- User number
- Payment method
- Trip date
- Address of departure point and point of return (if different)
- Desired arrival time at destination
- Address of destination
- Desired departure time for return trip
- Mobility aid used (e.g., cane, 4-wheel scooter, manual wheelchair, etc.)
- Presence of an attendant and method of payment, if applicable
- Presence of guide dog, service dog, or any other animal, if applicable
- Be ready to go at the appointed time. (e.g., if your trip has been confirmed for 1 p.m., a vehicle will be by to pick you up between 1 p.m. and 1:15 p.m.).
- As part of our efforts to optimize all trip requests, an STAC representative may inform you that a change has been made to your reservation time.
- If you cannot be easily reached by phone, it is your responsibility to contact STAC to confirm the exact time of your trips.
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Journée nationale des patriotes
- Fête nationale (June 24)
- Canada Day (July 1)
- Labour Day
- Holidays (December 24 to January 4)
If a public holiday lands on a weekend, it is automatically moved to the nearest business day. If the public holiday is on a Saturday, the Friday before is considered the holiday. If the public holiday is on a Sunday, the Monday after is considered the holiday.