Reserve a Locker for Your Bike
In 2018, cyclists who use public transit took advantage of a brand new rental bike locker service that promotes multimodality. The bike lockers are free, convenient, and secure and are designed to protect bicycles from theft, vandalism, and bad weather.
Each locker contains two secure spaces for bicycles that can be accessed independently. Space is limited, so you must reserve a locker to take advantage of this service.
- The bike lockers fit standard bicycles but are not large enough for cargo bicycles.
- Accessories attached to bicycles, such as child seats, baskets, and saddlebags may have to be removed.
How to Reserve a Spot for Your Bike
Reserve your spot in five quick, easy steps:
- Fill out the Bike Locker Reservation Form (PDF, 215 KB)
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for RTC’s confirmation email with details about your reservation (reservation period, locker location, and identification number)
- Use your bike locker for the period you reserved
- Empty your bike locker at the end of the reserved period (you will receive a reminder email a few days before the end of your rental
Thank you to our partner Coop Roue-Libre for maintaining the lockers.