Vehicle maintenance workers perform day-to-day maintenance on vehicles.
On-call positions may lead to regular positions.
Work is carried out on an on-call basis according to worker replacement needs (day, evening, or night; during the week or on weekends; as well as holidays).
** Special training provided
- High school diploma
- Vocational diploma in a manual labor field
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in a manual labor job
- Class 5 driver’s license for at least 3 years and have no more than 3 demerit points on your driving record
- Availability, punctuality, hard work
- Interpersonal relationships