The fares in effect for STAC services are the same as for regular RTC public transit service. See the fare schedule.
Where to get a pass
All passes (e.g., STAC one-way fares, monthly passes) are available at nearly 165 points of sale.
See the Points of sales page for accessible locations.
Reserve your trip
Online (French only)
Telephone: 418 687-2641, option 0
Fax: 418 687-6320
STAC customers have their own paper tickets (one-way fares) for the use of STAC services.
- These tickets are exclusive to STAC. They are valid only for STAC services.
- These tickets are not accepted on RTC vehicles.
- Exact change is always accepted on all vehicles.
Where to buy STAC tickets
STAC tickets are sold individually and in packs of 10 at all RTC points of sale
according to the regular fare schedule
1 day pass
- Good for unlimited trips during one day.
- Accepted on all STAC and RTC* vehicles.
- Scratch the pass on the first day you use it.
- Read the instructions on the back of the pass carefully.
* Important: If you plan on using RTC services exclusively, please buy a smart card pass.
- Valid for a maximum of 10 children age 6 to 11 and 1 accompanying adult.
- Can be ordered by telephone from STAC (see “Details on ordering passes” below).
- Accepted on STAC vehicles only.
Proof of paratransit eligibility
For safety reasons, STAC customers must present their STAC eligibility cards or proof of identity when using STAC services.
Details on ordering passes
- Call the STAC reservation center at 418-687-2641, option 0.
- Delivered by mail.
- Allow 15 business days for delivery.
- The following methods of payments are accepted: credit card, cheque, debit card (on site only), and exact change (on site only).